Grandfather Tree

Now having come to understand that we are all spiritual beings who have chosen to temporarily live a physical existence on this planet, certain musings are inevitable, and shared here.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

choices for my life

Well I must say good things about my new chiropractor. She is doing things with me that no one has ever done before. I appreciate her intense focus and commitment to her work. I expect to have a straight spine in a few months. I am already out of pain, and this is such a blessing. I have more empathy for those in chronic pain. I take so many things for granted when I am feeling alright.

My days are so filled by life. I always have two or three projects that I don't have time to get to, so I am learning to pace myself.

Well, I am writing again, but there seems to be little to say. In a way it seems that it has all been said in so many ways, often by more eloquent folks than myself. It used to be that I had four or five blog entries in my mind and when I found the time to sit down and type, stuff flowed out easily. Now this is not true. I suspect that part of it is that I have been working to clear the landscape of my life of all the lies and all those things that I didn't consciously choose for myself, and what is left is a lot of debris and a kind of dry parched land. I have begun planting some few things there, things I am clear about choosing for my life.

I choose to do new energy work. I choose loving kindness. I choose to have a strong, flexible straight spine. I choose to be aware of my sovereignty. I choose abundance.

As these choices take root, my life will take shape. My mind will follow as it is needed to think about stuff. My heart is already there.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life is kind of like a garden. As you take new projects on in your life a new flower begins to grow. When weeds began to take over is when your lies start to take over you. Pull the weeds and plant new flowers. Grow a beautiful garden!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger LaReinaCobre said…

    I am so glad you are back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home