Grandfather Tree

Now having come to understand that we are all spiritual beings who have chosen to temporarily live a physical existence on this planet, certain musings are inevitable, and shared here.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Please send water, the first medicine.

I know that when I am asked to donate to a worthy cause I usually say no. I really am broke for one thing, and I don't know how much of my donation will really get to those who need it, or so I tell myself. When Peacebang shared her conversation with Mrs. Belinda Williams of Allen Chapel A.M.E. Church in Baton Rouge, and explained that THESE FOLKS NEED WATER and then gave me a link to send it, I couldn't refuse, even though I don't actually have the money to pay the credit card at the moment. If you want to shop around for a better price on the internet, I encourage it, but if you are like me and don't have the time to do so, then just click on this link, grit your teeth and charge it to your credit card, and worry about paying it later. In two or three days, the water will be drunk by thirsty people who have lots of other stuff to worry about. Perhaps if they don't have to worry about where to get a drink of water, it might free up some energy to take some other survival steps. If you order six cases, you don't have to pay postage, and it will cost you $51.12. And please post a comment to let me know that you did it.

Ship to:
Allen Chapel A.M.E. Church
6175 Scenic Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70807

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home