Grandfather Tree

Now having come to understand that we are all spiritual beings who have chosen to temporarily live a physical existence on this planet, certain musings are inevitable, and shared here.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Fourth Dimensional Cubby Holes

[For those of you my readers who have been taking some of your precious time to read my entries to date, you might notice a change in focus in this entry and my last about the crystal children. These two entries actually reflect much more closely the intention that I had in setting up this blog, but I will not be surprised if some of you lose interest and start thinking of Wally Nut as a real nut case. But alas and alack, so it goes. I do hope that some of you will continue to read my musings and I invite you to notice if any of what I say might resonate in your hearts. And please remember that any spiritual beliefs and practices will appear to be nonsense by many who do not share those perspectives. And I of course would welcome your thoughts or reflections about this.]

I had a dream last night where I came to some new understandings which I will attempt to describe here. The fourth dimension is a territory where souls who have left this plane (died) often roam around if they are not ready or don’t know the way to the Bridge of Flowers (see Crimson Circle) which is the entryway to the angelic realms. There are cubby holes in this fourth dimension where con artists reside. One could call these cubby holes regions or rooms in hell. No one goes there of course without their consent, but it is possible to get conned into it. I confess to my readers that I got totally conned into buying a timeshare in Orlando, not once but twice. My partner and I have finally come to terms that we made a big mistake and I am working to sell it off at a great loss. I have struggled for a few years now to understand how that happened and what lesson I was supposed to learn. In my dream last night I finally understood that these timeshare selling operations are reflections on this plane of those cubbyholes of hell where the con artists reside (and of course vice versa).

By getting taken in by them here, I now have a much greater understanding of how such operations work, and I am confident that I will be able to stay clear of them more easily when I pass over. Also, I am going to be trained in February as a Dream Walker and I believe this understanding will aid me greatly in this work. To describe briefly, these particular cubbyholes operate with an inner spiral. As you enter the space, you quickly spiral around so that you end up facing reflections of yourself at all points, and it appears there is no way out. There reflections will be images that perpetuate any and all unrealized hopes and dreams, and rely heavily on pieces of greed and hunger for privilege, power, and influence (that all but the most evolved of us still hold onto), as well as any and all unresolved "buttons" that can still be pushed, whether it is not wanting to be rude, not wanting to disobey rules, accepting authority, etc.

One thing that happened in my dream is that my partner and I were listening to one of these spiels, and in the middle of one of them, I looked at my partner and we simply got up and walked away without saying a word. When we got outside the building, someone there told us there was no way out to our car, and we basically ignored her and walked to our car anyway. In summary, there is no trick to getting away, one simply walks away. All is of course illusion, and unless one buys into the illusion, one is not caught. The spiral seems very real and the deeper one goes into it the more one feels trapped, but none of it has to have any power over us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home