Grandfather Tree

Now having come to understand that we are all spiritual beings who have chosen to temporarily live a physical existence on this planet, certain musings are inevitable, and shared here.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Illusion and Love

Most of us are curious; we want to know what it is all about. Some of us find comfort in a channel or a scripture reading. We learn that the celestial realm is real. We feel in our hearts that it is true that we have lived many lives on this planet. We realize that we are moving forward in a new way, each moment, each breathe that we take. We come to understand that we absolutely do create our experience. We do not create our reality, because there is only one reality. There is only love, connection, oneness. Everything else is illusion. This story that I have spent 55 years creating, altering, adjusting, fine-tuning, is illusion. This ego that I have grown fond of is, of course, illusion, but so is the self, the inner self, the core self, the higher self. Even the celestial realms are illusion, because there is no separation between the celestial realm and the earthly realm. God is of course illusion, because she is our creation. There is only love. There is only Oneness.

If the above paragraph seems to be bullshit, then that is O.K. too, because whatever understandings that I have felt so strongly that have helped me to write that paragraph are almost certainly full of illusion and misunderstandings. If I listen carefully to other humans talking, I can pick up little pieces of truth, of comfort, of understandings and beauty, even amidst the illusions. I have stepped into this beautiful dreadful awful illusion, and I am going for broke here; I am in for the long haul. I am here and determined to live fully and lovingly, each moment, to walk in spirit and to create heaven on earth. I know that that too is illusion, but it is an illusion that is closer to my truth than any so far, so I will keep putting one foot in front of the other until that day when I walk out of my body. And I will continue to call for those in the illusionary celestial realms to walk with me, as I can teach them as much as they can teach me.

Whatever beliefs or understandings that you have discovered, I applaud them, even as I see them as illusion. Let us walk together: in conflict, in connection, in love and in hate. Whatever you bring to me, I bless it as your precious illusion. Whatever I bring to you, I also bless it as my precious illusion. If you wish to bless me and what I offer, I accept your blessing. If you do not offer a blessing, then that too is O.K. as I can certainly learn from your neutrality or your curse. In fact, I bless your neutrality. I even bless your curse. Your reactions or mine do not change what is; they only change our experience of what is. What is is only One; it is only love and connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home