Grandfather Tree

Now having come to understand that we are all spiritual beings who have chosen to temporarily live a physical existence on this planet, certain musings are inevitable, and shared here.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Balance

I have been working on a kind of balance. On the one hand, I am striving to be aware of the "Felix Felicis," my Higher Self, my connection with the divine, with who I am, so that I may move forward in the world with more "soul confidence," so that I may maximize the opportunites that await each moment, that I may contribute toward the massive project of creating heaven on earth. On the other hand, I am immersing myself in this 3D world, confronting the demons that emerge, working on projects to increase abundance in my life, accepting responsibilities to support my family, to drive my kids around, to take care of my aging mother, to be a good partner. When I focus on the latter 3D concerns, it is easy for the veil to thicken. It is easy to get so immersed in the nitty-gritty of such concerns that I forget to breathe, that I get caught up in emotions like anger, self-rightousness, and judgment. When I focus on the former, it is easy to forget to take out the trash. I really think that my task these days is to find that balance, to stay connected to the divine in the most mundane, crazy, difficult, or boring tasks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home