Grandfather Tree

Now having come to understand that we are all spiritual beings who have chosen to temporarily live a physical existence on this planet, certain musings are inevitable, and shared here.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Entry in the New Energy

Date: Day 5, year 0000 NE (New Energy) 11:20 a.m. Central Time

I was unable to post after Monday the 17th due to being so caught up in the new energy and a certain sort of exhaustion. I am back in Iowa now and will share a few things. The New Energy really has a very different feeling to it than I have been used to. We are so used to the way energy works as a sort of push and pull. Everything is based on some kind of conflict. We tend to work at doing stuff. We reach for things into our life. We feel the tension of things and we react to it. We are constantly evaluating and judging whether things are good for us or bad for us, whether this person is going to help us or hurt us, whether this potential experience will be satisfying or unsatisfying for us and for others we care about. We do not think much about this as the overlays are so strong we just see this as our reality. How else could one interact with the world?

The new energy enters in a way that literally cannot be described. It simply is. It has no polarity to it. There is no tug or pull. There is no good or bad about it. It is pure potential. So how do I know I am not imagining it? Well I guess I am imagining it. It is about opening up my imagination, expanding my self in all directions, not just in this reality but in all dimensions and in all places throughout the Multiverse.

Trust in self is all important in this new way of being. Accepting all that is without judgment. Allowing in my deep breathe that which I choose to be in my life.

We are all creators. I am God also. You are God also. It is possible to claim my divinity while staying firmly grounded without judgment in my humanity. And I do mean every aspect of this human being that is me. Every single choice I have made. All the pain I have created as well as all the joy I have created. All the times I have done things that I judge to be miserable failures. Accepting those choices with love and without that judgment. It is how I got to this day. This moment is the moment I am in. I can breathe in this moment and bring in whatever potentials I choose to bring in. I can let go of whatever I no longer choose to have in my life. If I am tired of lack, if I am as Bill Cosby said "We weren't poor; we were broke," then I can bring in abundance. I might start with noticing the abundance of air that I have to breathe, the abundance of sunshine or rain. The abundance of people around me who perhaps love me. When a judgment or doubt or obstacle makes an appearance, I can totally embrace that energy for what it is. I do not have to deny it or pretend it isn't there and try to be positive. I can accept it and feel its energy and release it whenever I so choose. Perhaps I want to dwell around in it for awhile so that I can feel its full expression. Perhaps I want to feel depressed and negative for a day or a week or a month. I can experience it fully and accept it fully until I am ready to choose to release it. Whenever I am ready to do so, it will move back into "all that is" and return to the store of potentials.

We have stuff that we have been accumulating all our lives, and I would add, all our many past lives as well. If it takes a few years to choose to release some of it, then so be it. There is no time table. And I am not responsible for releasing anyone else's stuff. I cannot do so even if I wanted to. Perhaps I can be of some assistance for those who are ready, but there is no way I can do this work for any other person on the planet. If I try, then I am allowing them to feed off of my energy and in fact I am feeding off of theirs as well. The feeding creates drama, and the energies get to move around and play and create havoc as they do so. This is all OK as well. I am choosing however to step away from the drama and to allow the new potentials to enter my life. I am beginning to choose for myself, what I want to experience, what I want to surround myself with.

This is actually very simple, so simple it sounds silly to the mind. The mind could argue that what I am saying is nonsense. My mind loves the scientific method and this sort of experience cannot be tested using the scientific method. So it cannot be proven true or false. Perhaps that is a limitation, or perhaps it is possible to discover something that is not subject to the limitations of the scientific method. I have a strong love for my family. This love is not subject to the scientific method, and yet it is a very powerful influence in my life. I know this. I feel this. I cannot prove this. The new energy of which I am speaking is perhaps like that love. But it doesn't have the charge that my love for my family has. It is without charge. It simply is and I suspect it is much more powerful than we can imagine. [4097]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home