Grandfather Tree

Now having come to understand that we are all spiritual beings who have chosen to temporarily live a physical existence on this planet, certain musings are inevitable, and shared here.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Taos Log: first entry

9/16/07: 8:39 p.m. Mountain Time:

All day journey from western Iowa to Taos New Mexico. Up at 6:00 a.m., breakfast and goodbyes, drive to Omaha Nebraska and do all the stuff one does prior to getting on an airplane. Who says one person can't make a difference? It was that one dude with the explosives in his shoes that created the energy that now means every person getting on a plane in this country gets to take off his or her shoes. I actually bought a $3 Godiva chocolate bar, and it wasn't very big either, but it was very good! Fly to Dallas and then on to Albuquerque. Meet up with friend and then drive to Taos. We took the scenic route and it took us almost four hours to do it. And it was gorgeous! The mountains and the rocks and trees and colors! Lots of interesting conversation. We talked a lot about trees as we have both worked with trees and have some understandings of their energy. A couple of cell phone calls from my partner and my daughter. We arrive and the energy of the guy at the front desk was wonderful. The guests are all friendly as we are all here to celebrate the Quantum Leap. (Link)

9/17/07 12:10 p.m.
We had the morning free. I woke up around 6:30 so it was too late to call my daughter who wanted to talk to me before school, as it is an hour later in Iowa. She left six messages on my cell phone. Now that she has her own cell phone it is easier for her to call. It was drizzling this morning. Since I had a rental car I decided to drive and find a grocery store. There are mountains in the distance and the color is very hard to describe. I guess I would have to say it was a gray-blue, but the thing is, it keeps changing shade subtly as I watch it. There was one moment when I couldn’t hardly tell the boundary between the mountain and the clouds which were almost the same color, perhaps a slight shade lighter. I stopped at Walmart and got a case of water, then to a grocery store for peanut butter, fresh bread, fresh fruit, one of those salads with the little package of salad dressing inside the bag, yogurt, and a couple of Amy’s frozen dinners. Then I stopped at a Dollar Store to buy a fork, spoon and knife. There is a refrigerator and a microwave in my room. I really want to have my own food for lunches rather than spend $12 to $15. The conference is only a hundred yards from my hotel so, after my journey, I went over and registered. I was greeted by one of the organizers with a big hug and welcome. It was so delightful. While at Walmart I did buy a little bottle of finger nail polish (Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear.) The shade is Hot Magenta. Hardly subtle. I painted my fingernails and toenails as I am wearing sandals. It doesn’t match my outfit but I am a bit new at this. I had some great conversations with several people already and the first gathering is at 1:30. (4039)

9/17/07: 6:41 p.m.
Today we had a channel from Tobias spoken through Geoffrey Hoppe. He spoke of the long journey we have taken together on the “Old Energy Train” and that the train is about to move into the New Energy train station. This journey started when we first decided to come to Earth and we have all had many lifetimes together with many adventures, many joys and many sorrows. He spoke of several major shifts in the past including one during the time of Lemuria and another during the time of Atlanta. Another happened around 63 BC and of course a major one 2000 years ago when Jesua arrived. He mentioned the early 1500’s and then the late 1800’s with the Industrial Revolution. The 60’s and 70’s was a time of expansion of the mind. The last ten years or so have been the hardest in some ways, as we have pushed ourselves to be ready for the next major shift in consciousness, and now we are about to embark on an adventure that has never been done before. He told us we can wait in the train station as long as we want, or we can jump on the next train, except it isn’t going to be a train. It is being invented as we speak by all of us involved in this process. Neither he nor any of the other angelic entities know where we are going or how we are going to get there. He calls it the New Energy but hasn’t defined it simply because we are all creating it together. One cannot easily talk about something that has never before been. He assures us that he and St. Germaine and the other angelic beings who have been working with us will be coming. We will embark together on this journey and we know not where we are going and we know not how we will get there. Sounds a bit crazy, doesn’t it? It is not a journey of the mind or even of the heart. It is a journey of all of who we are, of our whole complete divine and human nature united. Yes, it may be said that I too am crazy, because I actually believe this stuff. I feel it in a very deep part of my self. I am signing up for the journey! (4050)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Helen
    I am happy that you are having fun with you nails and I really hope to see them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home